8/31/2011

new beginning.

So here we go again!

Another year in Spain, another blog! Not by choice, of course ... but Rachael in Toledo can't really continue if I'm not in Toledo, right?

But this new blog isn't defined by a location, so hopefully it can grow and move with me.

I'm excited for what this year will bring! And you should be excited for what this blog will share. I promise it will be good!

Become a follower, leave comments, tell your friends.
It'll be a regular old fiesta up in here.

Besitos, amigos!
Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I can't wait to read this blog! Over the course of one very long night and a part of a day, I read all of your blog entries in "Rachael in Toledo." I just finished up with your old blog but I was curious to read this one! I was thinking at one point "wonder where she's at now?" and almost thought you decided not to return to Spain (yes I was going by the new name of your blog, lol). I find that reading your blog and a few others very helpful since I plan to be in Spain this time next year. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete