8/05/2012

Oh, hello!

Oh, blog. It's been a while.

I didn't mean to take such a long hiatus. I really didn't. I have even tried to blog a few times, but the things I wrote came out just as scrambled as my own thoughts, and I figured that nothing was really worth posting -- or worth trying to rework into cohesive, meaningful sentences. So I gave up. The last 7 entries in my list of posts are drafts. So there you have it.

Thanks to a friend's reminders, I have been thinking about the ol' blog again. Rachael (back) in Spain isn't exactly applicable anymore, so I've got to change the title. It's kind of an interesting exercise to think about titling a chapter of your life (before you even know what the chapter contains). As far as blogs go, I've got 'Rachael in Toledo' and 'Rachael (back) in Spain' -- both are pretty self-explanatory and unimaginative. So what's next?

As life would have it, I don't know what's next. I'm still figuring it out. Right now, I'm taking any and all options into consideration

Since coming back to theStates, I've felt the need to build a new life. Things are not the way they were when I left. (Nor did I expect them to be.) Things have changed, I have changed, and now comes the fun part (sarcasm optional) of trying to make things work.

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I plan on blogging again shortly. I've got some things floating around in my head that I'd like to write about, if for no other reason than to get my thoughts sorted out on the topics.

Either way, Hello again, blog. I've missed you.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that you keep writing! I truly enjoy reading your blog. Hope that your cultural readjustment is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's such a weird time to pick up the pieces of our old lives and start something new after the Spanish experience.. te deseo mucha suerte en tu nueva etapa americana!!

    ReplyDelete