1/25/2012

Artsy Fartsy

This painting was my project for the week. I did it with watercolor paints and outlined it with a fine sharpie. It is based on a quote that I posted a few weeks ago.
Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that, but simply growth. We are happy when we are growing. -William Butler Yeats
 This is the first thing I have painted this year... and hopefully it's not the last (especially since I bought a 40 pack of watercolor paper). I'm just waiting for the winds of inspiration to blow my way. :)


The painting!
And edited, in picnik.. haha

3 comments:

  1. I like this. PS Your blog is super trendy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like it too.
    I know I change my blog a lot... but I kinda like this one... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cool! Who's the artsy one now?!? :).

    ReplyDelete