9/23/2011

'Twas the Night Before Crossing the Ocean

This may be an all-new record. Waiting until 10:30pm the night before a transcontinental move to pull out the suitcase. But the good news is that the bags were pretty well packed and adjusted by about 1:30am. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

I feel kind of bizarre this time around. I'm pretty excited to go back to visit my friends this week, and to start settling in to a new routine in Sevilla. But I'm still anxious about God-only-knows-what.

Maybe it's all of the coffee that I recently started drinking. And I mean, I've been drinking a lot. I've had a pumkin spice latte pretty much every day for the last 4 days. I think I understand now what they say about coffee being addicting.

Anyway, my flight doesn't leave until 3pm tomorrow. But I guess I should get to the airport early. I just never get any sleep the night before a transatlantic trip. I'm currently updating my iPod, making a good playlist, charging up my electronics, and then I'll be heading to bed.

So what am I forgetting??

No comments:

Post a Comment