10/09/2011

another dream fulfilled.

Last night, one half of a dream of mine came true.

I may have mentioned in the past my affinity for a Toledan band called The Sunday Drivers. I have always wanted to see them live! And much to my dismay, upon arriving in Toledo last year (where, for sure, I thought I would have a chance to see them), I was informed that they had broken up a mere 2 months prior! Que suerte!

Well, last year, around March some time, they announced that 3/5 of the band had formed a new band, called Mucho. So exciting!

On my way to school the other day, I spotted a poster on a building, announcing a Mucho concert in Sevilla! I convinced some friends to go with me, and there you have half of a dream fulfilled!

They were great live! I have to admit that I didn't actually know any songs... I've only listened to the album a few times on Spotify. But I like it! I'm definitely a Mucho fan.

Now, I only have to see Jero live, and the dream will be that much more complete. Or, you know, I wouldn't mind a reunion show at some point, either...

But, just for your enjoyment, click this link to see a video of Mucho covering a Neil Young song.
Mucho - Everybody knows this is nowhere (Neil Young cover)

And, for good measure, a Sunday Drivers song as well!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! sounds like so much fun! I'm so jealous and can't wait to catch up with a great skype date :)

    ReplyDelete