10/25/2011

You'll thank me for sharing this...

Remember how I wrote a few weeks ago about a band called Mucho, and how I went to their concert? And how I told you about my favorite Spanish band, The Sunday Drivers, and how they broke up? And remember how I mentioned Jero Romero, the ex-lead singer, who is doing his own thing now?

Well, guess what! He released a new album yesterday! And I couldn't be more excited! He has it available for free streaming online (Thank you, Spain, for not being as greedy as America when it comes to listening rights and copyrights!) Anyway, I now feel that it is my duty to share the wonderfulness of this album with all of you. Give it a listen! I think it rocks!

As a bonus, he is singing in Spanish now (The Sunday Drivers sang in English). At this point, I need all of the Spanish practice I can get... I haven't been speaking it very much lately! And if you don't speak Spanish, it doesn't matter, just go ahead and sit in speechless wonder of what you're about to hear. I promise it's good!


No comments:

Post a Comment